Garfield County Bank offers Visa© and MasterCard© credit cards. No annual fee and no minimum finance charge. The annual percentage rate may vary; the rate is determined by the Garfield County Bank Board of Directors. Credit Card Payments are due 25 days from the closing date shown on your monthly statement, pay the entire balance to avoid incurring finance charges, or late fees. Finance Charges are based on the average daily balance (including new purchases).
Please contact the office for an application.
Garfield County Bank offers VISA© Debit Cards to customers with established checking accounts. A Debit Card is just like writing a check only it is faster, easier and more convenient than writing a check. VISA© Debit Cards can be used anywhere you see the VISA© logo. The purchases are deducted directly from your checking account.
Benefits of using a Debit Card:
- Accepted anywhere a VISA Credit Card is accepted
- Faster than writing a check
- Less bulky than carrying cash and checks
- More secure than carrying cash
- Does not require ID
- Accepted more readily than checks at out of town locations
- Description of purchase listed on bank statement
- No transaction fees
- Saves on check printing costs
- Best of all debit cards are easy to use.
Please contact the office to obtain your VISA debit card.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Redwater Valley Bank offers three sizes of Safe Deposit Boxes. A Safe Deposit Box is a secure place to store your valuables.
Safe Deposit Boxes are rented annually.
- Small Box $20.00
- Medium Box $30.00
- Large Box $40.00
Please contact the office for more information regarding Safe Deposit Box rental.